Adding a plan to a group calendar makes that plan available to everyone in the group, but it won't automatically apply it to their own calendars (unless it is a Default Plan). That's where Group Plan Subscriptions come in. To apply a group plan to a group member, you subscribe them to that plan. To do so:
- Navigate to the Group Profile
- Click "Plans"
- Locate the plan and clicking "Subscribe Group Member"
- Enter the group member's name
- Click "Subscribe"
The group plan and its activities will now be present on the group member's calendar, and any changes you make to the group plan will be sync'ed there as well.
Did you know?
- You can mark plans as default so that every new, non-coach/admin group member automatically get's subscribed to that plan.
- In one click you can subscribe every non-coach/admin group member to a plan.
- You can Archive plans to remove them from the calendar and prevent their subscriptions from being modified.
- You can use the "No Plan Activities" plan to control whether or not Activities with no Plan Association are assigned to group members.