Having a thorough Library of Plan Templates will save you time applying Plans and Activities to Athletes and Groups.
Creating Plan Templates is easy:
1. Navigate to any Calendar.
2. Click the gray bar on the left edge of the calendar to open your Template Library.
3. At the bottom of your Template Library, click the "Create New" button.
4. From the options displayed, select "Plan". This will open the Canvas - a calendar specifically for creating Plan Templates.
5. Give your new Plan Template a name at the top of the screen.
6. Create the first Cycle by clicking the "+" icon in the Timeline
- Give the Cycle a name
- Optionally write a brief Description of the Cycle
- Select how the Plan will specify and track Volume: Duration or Distance
- Create as many weeks as needed for the Cycle, and optionally assign a Planned Volume for each week
7. You can now apply Activities to any weeks covered by your Cycle.
8. Continue creating as many Cycles and Activities as needed.
9. When you're finished, click the Save button at the top of the screen to create the new Plan Template
Note: While creating a Plan Template you can search your Library for existing Plan Templates to reuse their content in your new Template. Simply press the "+" in the Timeline to create a new Cycle and type the name of the existing Plan Template. Select the existing Activity Template and click Preview and then Apply to have it added to your new Plan Template.