To add an image to an Article:
- Open the Article and Edit it
- Click "Images" on the right of the screen to open the Images Panel
- Under "Add new image" click "Choose File" and locate the image you would like to add
- Click "Add image"
- Place your cursor where you would like to add the image
- Open the Images Panel again, locate the image you would like to add, and click "Insert"
- Configure Alignment, Size and Caption, then click "Insert Image"
The markdown for your image will be added to the Article. When you save and view the Article, your image will be displayed.